Fisher F75 Metal Detector
• Light weight and well-balanced: best ergonomically engineered detector in the industry.
• Intuitive menu-driven user interface
• Large LCD screen
• Visual indicators of important values such as:
• Target Identification • Target Confidence • Target Depth (both running-depth and pinpoint-depth) • Ground Mineralization
• Multiple Search Modes:
• Discrimination • Static All-Metal • Motion All-Metal
• Trigger-actuated FASTGRAB™ ground balancing with manual override
• Waterproof 11-inch open-frame BiAxial™ searchcoil
• Trigger-actuated target pinpointing with variable audio pitch
• Fully Adjustable Arm Rest
• Display backlight for night and low-light conditions
• Notch and discrimination controls
• Covers provided for both the control housing and battery box.
Mechanical: S-rod with electronics housing mounted on handgrip, 3-piece breakdown, batteries under elbow, 2-way armrest adjustment — forward/backward & around forearm.
Searchcoil: 11” (28 cm) open-frame elliptical double-D, waterproof.
Batteries: 4 AA, alkaline (included).
Weight: 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg) with alkaline batteries installed.
Static Balance: force in vertical plane normal to elbow 0.47 pounds (0.22 kg).Varies with adjustment and user’s stance and arm/hand physiology.
Dynamic Balance: axial moment, 0.29 foot-pounds (0.39 newton-meters). Varies with adjustment and user’s stance and arm/hand physiology.
Sweep Effort: lateral moment 5.2 foot-pounds (7.1 newton-meters).
Operating Principle: VLF induction balance
Operating Frequency: nominal 13 kHz, quartz crystal timing reference
Basic Sensitivity: 6 x 109 root Hertz (detectivity)
Lag Coefficient: 78 milliseconds
Reactive Overload: approximately 10,000 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility) 40,000 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30.
Resistive Overload: approximately 1,200 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility) 4,800 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30. Ground Balancing Range: From ferrite to salt, inclusive.
Discrimination Ground Suppression: combination of second and third order methods
ID Ground Suppression: third order
Battery Life: typically 30 hours with high quality alkalines, somewhat less with rechargeables.
Operating Temp Range: 4 to +122 degrees F (-20 to +50 degrees C) Operating Humidity Range: 0-90% non-condensing