Brand new Fisher F75 LTD metal detector. This machine comes with 2 coils: an 11" standard coil and a 5" coil for trashy areas. This special edition, available for only a short time, has a more powerful microprocessor and new DSP code implementing two new signal analysis algorithms - The Boost Process substantially increases depth under most conditions, and the Cache Locating Process is designed to find large deep objects.
The F75 is already considered by many to be the best all-around metal detector available, regardless of price. The Ultimate Detector! The metal detecting industry's premier relic hunting and general purpose metal detector. Buy it now for $1249.00. Free shipping in the United States
• Light weight and well-balanced: best ergonomically engineered detector in the industry.
• Intuitive menu-driven user interface
• Large LCD screen
• Visual indicators of important values such as:
• Target Identification • Target Confidence • Target Depth (both running-depth and pinpoint-depth) • Ground Mineralization
• Multiple Search Modes:
• Discrimination • Static All-Metal • Motion All-Metal
• Trigger-actuated FASTGRAB™ ground balancing with manual override
• Waterproof 11-inch open-frame BiAxial™ searchcoil
• Trigger-actuated target pinpointing with variable audio pitch
• Fully Adjustable Arm Rest
• Display backlight for night and low-light conditions
• Notch and discrimination controls
• Covers provided for both the control housing and battery box.
Mechanical: S-rod with electronics housing mounted on handgrip, 3-piece breakdown, batteries under elbow, 2-way armrest adjustment — forward/backward & around forearm.
Searchcoil: 11” (28 cm) open-frame elliptical double-D, waterproof.
Batteries: 4 AA, alkaline (included).
Weight: 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg) with alkaline batteries installed.
Static Balance: force in vertical plane normal to elbow 0.47 pounds (0.22 kg).Varies with adjustment and user’s stance and arm/hand physiology.
Dynamic Balance: axial moment, 0.29 foot-pounds (0.39 newton-meters). Varies with adjustment and user’s stance and arm/hand physiology.
Sweep Effort: lateral moment 5.2 foot-pounds (7.1 newton-meters).
Operating Principle: VLF induction balance
Operating Frequency: nominal 13 kHz, quartz crystal timing reference
Basic Sensitivity: 6 x 109 root Hertz (detectivity)
Lag Coefficient: 78 milliseconds
Reactive Overload: approximately 10,000 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility) 40,000 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30.
Resistive Overload: approximately 1,200 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility) 4,800 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30. Ground Balancing Range: From ferrite to salt, inclusive.
Discrimination Ground Suppression: combination of second and third order methods
ID Ground Suppression: third order
Battery Life: typically 30 hours with high quality alkalines, somewhat less with rechargeables.
Operating Temp Range: 4 to +122 degrees F (-20 to +50 degrees C) Operating Humidity Range: 0-90% non-condensing